5.26.2006

Album layout sneak peek....

Here are some of the preliminary cover ideas we've come up with for this CD. Get comfy, cause there's lots here. I know you're all excited to see these...



A little kung-foo anyone? This one's for Andy. *snicker*




nice pipe. I think i could set my watch by that haircut.




no idea what this is all about.




good times ahead!




a recent New Ancients photo shoot




costume change. are the collars big enough?




more of the same




Hair. Discuss.




Hjarter Fem means rock.




...by a karate chop to the spine by that guy in the first cover.




too serious i think.




where there sings songs about logs, there goes no audience... me thinks.




after all, isn't this what ORB is?




looks like a tuesday night YAG meeting.




...no comment.




in honor of mustache week.




poor kid. nothing says "this album rocks" like a sheepish photoshoot with pops.




one of my favorites. hey tim! "I like Stuff!"




that one dude on the right blew a fuse in his unit i think.




do my legs look too shiny in this one?




too grim?



well, there it is. Let us know which one you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home